1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired of God, and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life. We hold that the authorized King James Bible is God’s Word and shall be used in the preaching and teaching ministry of this church. All other translations shall be considered as reference sources only.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also that spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and, in case of those who reach the age of accountability, become sinners in thought, word, and deed.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe in “that blessed hope”, the personal pre-millennial, pre-tribulation rapture, and imminent return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting, blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.
10. We believe that the local church is a body of believers organized for worship, work, and fellowship; that the two ordinances of the church are baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper; that the local church is an independent and self-governing body responsible alone to Christ who is its Savior and Lord.